the first 59 inn Europethe first 59 inn Europe | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dasg234 Jun 13
LATROBE, Pa. Air Max 97 Off White España . -- James Harrison is open to talking with the NFL about steroid allegations made in an Al-Jazeera America report.I dont have a problem doing the interview. Come to my house. Bring Roger (Goodell) with you, Harrison said.But Harrisons problem is the precedent set by the league to investigate whatever they want, the Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker told reporters after Tuesdays walkthrough at Saint Vincent College.Harrison, Green Bay Packers linebackers Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers and free-agent linebacker Mike Neal face discipline -- including suspension -- if they dont cooperate with the league by Aug. 25, NFL vice president for league policy and external affairs Adolpho Birch stated in a letter sent to the NFL Players Association on Monday and obtained by ESPN. All four players were linked to the Al-Jazeera report, but the NFLPA contends theres a lack of evidence after the key source in the story, Charlie Sly, recanted his statements to the media outlet.Harrison said he hasnt had a chance to read the NFLs letter but will follow the advice of the attorneys at the NFLPA, which has declined to comment on the deadline.When asked why not get the interview over with, Harrison was blunt in his response.If thats the case, then somebody could come out and say James Harrison is a pedophile, Harrison said. They are going to suspend me, put me under investigation for being a pedophile just because somebody said it? Im not going to answer questions for every little thing some Tom, Dick and Harry comes up with.Harrison enters his 14th NFL season at age 38 and makes clear he wants to play but is considering all his options based on principle.Harrison said hes definitely prepared to sit if its the right thing to do.Ill do what I have to do. Theyll do what they have to do, said Harrison about the NFL. Well make that decision when that time comes...I just am doing what Im advised to do (by the NFLPA). Its the right thing to do.Harrison believes the league has not followed all the appropriate channels to launch an investigation. The NFL-NFLPA drug substances of abuse policy requires sufficient credible documented evidence in order to discipline. But with lack of cooperation from players, the league says it plans to suspend over conduct detrimental.Harrison admits the Steelers factor into this, even though coach Mike Tomlin said the investigation has nothing to do with us.Im sure it would lean me in that direction because I dont want to let my teammates down, said Harrison about his mindset if the team advises him to be interviewed. I dont want to let the organization down. Well deal with that when the time comes. Air Max 98 Blancas . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Vapormax Plus Blancas . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. http://www.vapormaxplusespana.es/nike-epic-react.html . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Swedens Alex Noren claimed an incredible fourth European Tour title in his past 11 events with a stunning final round in the Nedbank Golf Challenge.Noren began the day five shots behind South Koreas Wang Jeunghun, but carded a closing 63 at Sun City to finish 14 under par, six shots clear of Wang.Ranked 108th in the world after missing the cut in Junes US Open, Noren will be inside the top 10 for the first time when the standings are updated on Monday after adding the Nedbank title to victories in the Scottish Open, European Masters and British Masters.The 34-year-old birdied the first three holes at the Gary Player Country Club and picked up further shots on the fifth, seventh and eighth to reach the turn in 30.And when he holed from 25 feet for an eagle on the 10th and chipped in for a birdie on the next, the first 59 inn European Tour history was a distinct possibility. Comprar Air Max 95. A bogey on the 14th put paid to that and Wangs birdie on the same hole cut his deficit to two shots, only for the 21-year-old to bogey the next two holes as Noren birdied the 16th.Wang, who was just 20 when he became the youngest player in European Tour history to win consecutive events earlier this season, also bogeyed the 18th but held on to second place, a shot ahead of Andy Sullivan, Branden Grace, Ricardo Gouveia, Alejandro Canizares and Victor Dubuisson.Open champion Henrik Stenson was a shot further back in eighth to slightly increase his lead in the Race to Dubai over Danny Willett, who finished tied 11th after a closing 69. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '