C? Next thing we knew, th | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dasg234 Jun 13
Martin Kaymer boosted his chances of ending a two-year winless run by moving within one stroke of the lead heading in to the final round of the Open de Espana. Buy Air Max Shoes Online . Latest leaderboard Open de Espana With swirling winds making scoring difficult at the notoriously testing former Ryder Cup venue, Kaymer mixed four birdies with as many bogeys to stay within one of Mike Lorenzo-Vera at the top of the leaderboard.The world No 56 followed back-to-back gains from the fourth with dropped shots at the seventh and ninth to reach the turn level par, but he moved up the leaderboard after a stunning approach set up a close-range birdie at the 10th. A five-foot gain at the next lifted the German within one of Andrew Johnston and overnight pacesetter Pablo Larrazabal, only for him to lose ground when bogeying the par-three next before giving up another shot at the 14th. Kaymer is one of three players sat in a tie for second at Valderrama Kaymer then holed a series of par saves along the closing stretch, including an excellent clutch putt at the last, to join Johnston and Joost Luiten on two-over for the week.I really, really enjoy the golf course, he said after a 71 which made him one of just six players to shoot par or better. If there was one course I could play for the rest of my life it would be this one.Obviously it was very hard to play the last couple of days, so to shoot level par like I did today was brilliant and makes it even more enjoyable.Johnston, who is looking to win his first European Tour title, had recovered from a bogey on the second with birdies on the fourth and fifth to reach two under, a shot ahead of playing partner Larrazabal.Larrazabal had bogeyed the third and three-putted the short sixth, with fellow Spaniard Alejandro Canizares and Englands Richard Bland a shot behind on level par. Andrew Johnston closed a three-over 74 After Johnston had lost the lead after bogeys on the seventh and 10th, he benefited from a two-shot swing on the par-five 11th thanks to his birdie and a six from Larrazabal, who pushed his approach wide of the green.That left Johnston as the only player under par with Larrazabal, Bland and Lorenzo-Vera on level par, with the latter producing a sublime shot on the 12th to chip in from heavy rough over the green. As Johnston went on a run of three consecutive bogeys, Lorenzo-Vera bounced back from successive blemishes from the 15th by holing his third shot at the par-five 17th to move in to a two-stroke advantage.  The Frenchman bogeyed the last to slip back over par for the week, with 16 players heading in to the final round within five shots of the lead. Larrazabal slipped down the leaderboard on Saturday Defending champion James Morrison sits in the group on three over, while a round-of-the-day 69 from Alex Noren lifts the Swede inside the top 20.Rafa Cabrera Bello and Thomas Pieters lie in a tie for 13th, with tournament hosting Sergio Garcia sitting a further stroke back after mixing five bogeys with a sole gain at the par-four 13th.  Watch the final round of the Open de Espana on Sunday from 10am on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Also See: Open de Espana leaderboard WATCH: Fastest hole in golf Open de Espana: R2 recap Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Nike Odyssey React Black . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Air Max 97 Plus Hybrid For Sale . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http://www.buyonlineairmax.com/nike-air-max-95.html . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Its been 30 years since Run-DMC was at its height, but the group once dubbed the Beatles of hip-hop by Rolling Stone is still plenty relevant.The latest evidence was on Fifth Avenue in New York City on Wednesday, as Fanatics -- the largest retailer of licensed sports merchandise -- announced a deal with Run-DMC that takes NFL, NBA and NHL colors and logos and incorporates the famous Run-DMC logo with its familiar bars and font for use on hats, T-shirts and sweatshirts.This isnt just for the people who lived in the 80s and 90s, said Raphael Peck, president of Fanatics Branded, the companys in-house merchandise division. Weve found that millennials are tapping into nostalgia now. There are 14-, 15- and 16-year-old kids who know who Run-DMC is.I sat down with Darryl DMC McDaniels, who along with Joseph Reverend Run Simmons -- the younger brother of Def Jam cofounder Russell Simmons -- and the late Jason Jam Master Jay Mizell made up the group.That Run-DMC logo, which is from your 1986 single My Adidas, is so iconic. Who made it?DMC: There was this art director that was with Russell and Def Jam named Cey Adams -- he was in his early 20s and came up with it. I tell people its the third-most iconic logo -- McDonalds, Coke and then us.Might be a couple more there, but as a kid of the 80s, that logo was everywhere and its instantaneously recoggnizable. Nike Flex 2018 Rn Mens. DMC: Im shocked by how cool it still is.True that you guys did not get paid by Adidas for the song?DMC: Not before we put it out, but the way it went down was Adidas had a board meeting or something and they couldnt figure out why their Superstar shoe was selling like it was with not much advertising and they knew that [Kareem Abdul-] Jabbar wasnt doing that much for them. Some young kid said, You guys havent heard of Run-DMC? Next thing we knew, the guy who was running Adidas North America, Angelo Anastasio, was at our concert at Madison Square Garden. And Jay goes to me, Hey, D, show them your feet. And I raise my Adidas shoes in the air and 20,000 people do the same. A couple days later, we had a $1 million deal with Adidas, and they also paid for tour support, which included our buses and travel.Crazy.DMC: Thats not all. They sent us crates and crates of shoes. We took what we wanted to take and then our crew would just line up until they were all gone.Why this sports collaboration?DMC: People have already been saying, I run this town and I run that town. We thought it was cool to team up our iconic logo that spans across cultures and get them into cities with team colors and logos. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '