w,"he said. "We just have a very fast car. "Im confident Ill be quite far up the grid in qualifying here." Cheap | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dasg234 Aug 8
Englands Matthew Fitzpatrick kept himself well in contention to secure his spot on the European Ryder Cup team as he fired a second consecutive 69 on day two of the D+D REAL Czech Masters in Prague. Asics Gel Nimbus 17 Baratas .The 21-year-old currently occupies the last of the nine qualifying places for the biennial showpiece at Hazeltine in September and he headed into the weekend at Albatross Golf Resort at six under, four shots behind leaders Thomas Pieters and Jeff Winther.The qualifying period ends at next weeks Made in Denmark but Fitzpatrick is eager to get the job done with a tournament to spare by securing a good finish in the Czech Republic.Its a great start to the week for me, he told Sky Sports 4. I think everyone in the world knows its a big week this week, as is next week, so to start like that is very pleasing.At the minute, its in my hands, he added on www.europeantour.com. If I have a good week here and a good week next week then Ill close it up. It would be nice to do it here if Im honest.Theres still two weeks to go. A couple of boys are playing over in the States and a couple are playing here so Ill just focus on my own game and see where we end up.Defending champion Pieters shot a 67 with Dane Winther signing for a 66 as they opened a four-shot gap to Fitzpatrick, his three fellow Englishmen Steven Brown, Tommy Fleetwood and David Howell, and Swedish pair Peter Hanson and Robert Karlsson.Two more Englishmen - Ryan Evans and Richard McEvoy - were then at five under alongside Scottish duo Craig Lee and Marc Warren.Andy Sullivan will have to wait another week to try to secure his Ryder Cup place after missing the cut, while captains pick hopeful Lee Westwood was at two under. Asics Gel Quantum 360 CM . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Asics Gel Nimbus 19 Mujer . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.deportivasasicsbaratas.com/ . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half.MONTREAL -- There was awkward silence when Formula One drivers were asked on Thursday about the on-track antics of McLaren Mercedes Sergio (Checo) Perez. Aggressive driving by the 23-year-old Mexican has had veterans seething, especially Kimi Raikkonen, who suggested after the Monaco Grand Prix two weeks ago that some should "punch him in the face." The six drivers assembled for the traditional race week news conference at the Canadian Grand Prix didnt want to touch questions about Perez, until finally Caterhams Giedo van der Garge offered: "If nobody comments, I will." "I know Checo well. We were teammates in 2010. Hes a real fighter. Hes a guy who always wants to win," the Dutchman said. "How he raced in Monaco, sometimes he was doing well, sometimes he was going over. But its a tough call." Criticized for being too passive early in the season, Perez has gone on attack, leading to incidents with veterans like Fernando Alonso and even his own teammate Jenson Button. In Monaco, an attempt to overtake on a chicane led to a bump with Raikkonen. The damage caused the Finnish driver to drop from fifth place to 10th and lose valuable championship points. Perez was later forced to retire with brake trouble. Talk of Perez has even bumped the great tire debate from top billing this week. Thee F1 governing body FIA has called on its international tribunal to rule on complaints that the Mercedes AGM team broke rules on in-season testing when it recently did 1,000 kilometres of tests in its 2013 car on a new compound of Pirelli tires. Asics Gel Noosa Tri 9 Hombre. The new tires are available for use by all teams in practice at the Canadian Grand Prix on Friday. They will get their first race workout June 30 at the British Grand Prix. Mercedes could have used reserve drivers for the tests, but elected to have both F1 regulars Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton on the track. "That was what the team decided," said Rosberg. "Also, for Pirelli, its better if were in the car because its more representative." He said reserve drivers wouldnt be able to maintain the same pace or "bring the Pirellis through the laps exactly as we do. So definitely for Pirelli its an advantage to have us in the car, for sure." The 11 teams will be on the track for practice Friday, with qualifying on Saturday and the race on Sunday. Rosberg, who won in Monaco, will be gunning for a fourth straight pole position this season. "Our car has been the quickest in qualifying for quite some time now,"he said. "We just have a very fast car. "Im confident Ill be quite far up the grid in qualifying here." Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '