NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Ch | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dasg234 Nov 8
The Indian womens hockey team dished out a disappointing performance to suffer a 1-6 loss against Australia in their third fixture at the Rio Olympics on Wednesday. Nike Air Max Kengät Ale .The Indians, who were playing in the Olympics after a gap of 36 years, were simply outplayed by the higher-ranked Australians who exposed the defensive frailties of their opponents with a comprehensive win in a lop-sided match.Jodie Kenny struck twice (43rd and 46th minute) while Kathryn Slattery (5th), Georgina Morgan (9th), Jane Claxton (35th) and Georgina Parker (36th) scored once each to route the Indians.For India, Thokchom Anuradha scored the lone goal with just 8.3 seconds left on the clock.The Australians, who were the losing finalists at the 2014 World Cup, laid seize of the Indian 25-yard with waves of attacking runs and forced seven penalty corners from which they scored four times.India, on the other hand, got just one penalty corner which they failed to convert. They could barely string a goal-bound attack in the whole match as they suffered their second consecutive loss.The Indian forwards could not make any opening and Rani Rampal was fielded for very less time. The margin of loss would have been bigger for India had goalkeeper Savita Punia not come up with some fine saves in the match.They play their next match against USA at 4.00 am IST on Friday.With Wednesdays loss, India are at the bottom of Pool B with just one point. which they earned from the drawn match against Japan in their opening match. They had lost to Great Britain 0-3 in their previous match.India have two matches to play in the six-team Pool B -- against higher ranked Argentina and United States. Only the top four finishers will advance to the quarterfinals.Australia took a 2-0 lead at the end of the first quarter of 15 minutes before the Indians denied them any goal in the second quarter. They scored three goals in the third quarter before pumping in another one in the final quarter to win the one-sided match.The Australians went into the attacking mode as soon as the match began and with better trapping and faster movement, they surged ahead in the fifth minute itself with Kathryn sounding the board from the first penalty corner they got.Two minutes later, Preeti Dubey earned the only penalty corner for India in the match. However, her deflected shot from a penalty corner variation went wide. Australia scored their second goal in the ninth minute with Georgina Morgan sounding the board from the second penalty corner they earned.In the 20th minute, Anuradha got a rare chance to shoot at the Australian goal but her effort went over the bar. Next minute, Australia got a penalty corner but the Indian was up to the task. The Indians put up a better performance in the second quarter and denied them a goal. The Indian resistance in the second quarter did not last long as Australia scored in the fifth minute of the third quarter with Jane Claxton scoring a field goal.Georgina Parker scored another field goal barely one minute later to make it 4-0 for Australia. Jodie Kenny struck her double late into the match, one from a penalty stroke after Indian captain Sushila Chanu was hit on her foot just in front of the goal following a penalty corner.In the final quarter, Kenny got the sixth goal for Australia from the penalty corner to complete the rout. India scored the consolation goal through Anuradha with barely nine seconds left in the match as she volleyed a high ball into the Australian goal. It was Indias first goal from open play in the tournament. Nike Air Max Myydään . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Nike Air Max Osta .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. http://www.suomiairmax.com/ . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. PITTSBURGH -- Just as Gerrit Cole got back to his winning ways, he ran into the Cincinnati Reds.Cole had a two-start winning streak snapped and fell to 0-6 career against the Reds in the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-3 loss on Sunday.Coles consecutive victories followed a six-start winless skid. He allowed four runs and three hits in 5 2/3 innings Sunday after limiting opponents to three earned runs total over his previous three starts (20 innings).Brandon Phillips chased Cole (7-7) with an RBI single in the sixth that gave Cincinnati a 4-1 lead.Cole was also frustrated by Billy Hamilton, who stole four bases and scored three times.It comes down to putting guys on the ground and getting efficient outs, Cole said. Youre not going to be able to stop Hamilton every time, but a walk to start off the game is pretty much a triple within four or five pitches. Thats not going to get the job done.Hamilton had three hits and reached safely four times in five at-bats. The center fielder has stolen 43 bases this season, tied with Jonathan Villar for the major league lead.He is arguably the most dynamic baserunner in the National League, Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. He steals third more than anybody. Hes looking to go just about every pitch.Hamilton had three steals and two runs in the first three innings while the Reds staked starter Dan Straily to a 3-0 lead.My job is to get on base and get into scoring position for these guys behind me to drive me in, Hamilton said. Thats my job. I felt like I did my job.After walking to lead off the first, Hamilton stole second before taking third one batter later. Left fielder Adam Duvall drove him in and advanced Joey Votto, who walked in the previous at-bat, with a groundout to third base. Phillips singled to score VVotto for a 2-0 lead. Nike Air Max Ale. Hamilton doubled to right two innings later before stealing third a second time, and Votto pushed the Reds advantage to 3-0 with a sacrifice fly.Hamiltons electric day wasnt exclusive to his work on the base paths.Pirates catcher Eric Fryer crushed a ball to center field that turned Hamilton around twice. He recovered to make a leaping backhanded catch that earned applause from the Pittsburgh crowd.Through all the challenges that hes had offensively, the defense has kept him in the big leagues, to be honest, more so than the stolen bases, Reds manager Bryan Price said.Following Hamiltons leaping grab, Straily emphatically pounded his glove while pointing back to his center fielder.I have never seen anything like him, Straily said. That ball, it started off over one of his shoulders, kind of knuckled back. It was pretty impressive from where I was standing, very much appreciated. I hung a slider. He hit the ball well. I was very fortunate.Straily (7-6) surrendered two earned runs and three hits in six innings pitched. The right-hander took a no-hit bid into the fifth, until Matt Joyce drove the third pitch of his leadoff at-bat 442 feet to center and made it 3-1 with his 12th home run.Josh Harrison hit Pittsburghs second home run in an inning later to make it 4-2.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: 3B David Freese did not play Sunday after leaving Pittsburghs game against Cincinnati in the sixth inning on Saturday due to left elbow discomfort.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Chad Kuhl (1-0, 4.19) will make his first start for Pittsburgh since July 17 on Tuesday, when he faces the San Diego Padres at PNC Park. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '